<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3348210723934154962?origin\x3dhttps://another-today.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'd love to take you for a ride.


Memories fade
But they're never lost
Colors change
With time and change of heart
If i hold onto the memories
And use them to guide me
Will you be right here beside me
Everything i know is behind me
I am starting a new life
I just dont want to say
Goodbye.

The sun has set
On everything we know
Friends we've made
I don't want to let go
After everything that we have learned
It's our time now
It's our turn

If i hold onto the memories
And use them to guide me
Will you be right here beside me
Everything i know is behind me
I am starting a new life
I just don't want to say
Goodbye.

The lights go dim as we suddenly see
It's time to find who we're meant to be
We couldn't wait for this to end
Now we wish we could start again

If i hold onto the memories
And use them to guide me
Will you be right here beside me
Everything i know is behind me
I am starting a new life
i just dont want to say
Goodbye.

Hold Onto The Memories - Corey Tynan

Welcome to my blog.
There's alot of nostalgia here so bring along
your memory box as I take you for a ride.
Click on the 9 puzzle pictures at the left
to navigate around my blog.

I'm just a simple girl living her life like how one should.
Trying to find a place in this big big world.

I don't like instructions like tabs
to profile, entries and tagboard.
You shall click on all of them to
explore my little world of simplicity.


And if you decided not to,
or you find here boring,
feel free to click on the red little button with 'X'.
cos' we shall say goodbye.